Mental Health Fist Aid
Did you know that 1 in 4 people in the UK are likely to experience mental health problems each year? It is also thought that the impact of Covid19 will increase this. Our courses will improve your knowledge of mental health issues and how to guide and support people to find the right professional help.
Mental health is just as important as physical health. Yet whilst we know how to take care of our own physical health, many people do not know how to support relatives, friend and even colleagues who are experiencing poor mental health. Our courses will help you to:
– develop a greater undestanding of the issues
– support and guide someone to professional help
– help to further reduce the stigma associated with mental health in the UK
QA Level 2 Award in Understanding Mental Health in the Workplace (RQF)
This is a nationally recognised qualification that has been specifically designed to raise awareness of the signs and symptoms of common mental health conditions in the workplace and how best to offer support and guidance to colleagues.
During this course candidates will:
– develop a greater understanding of the importance of positive mental health and wellbeing in the workplace
– understand the role that everyone plays in recognising and handling these issues at work
Click here for further details
QA Level 3 Award in Mental Health First Aid in the Workplace (RQF)
This is a regulated and nationally recognised qualification that has been specifically designed for those who would like to:
– raise their awareness of mental health
– develop an understanding of how to best support, reassure and signpost colleagues to professional support
– develop knowledge, skills and confidence to actively promote positive mental health within the workplace
This is an ideal qualification for mental health champions/first aiders, HR professionals, managers, supervisors and team leaders.
Click here for more information
To discuss your specific training needs please contact us
To book a course please complete and return this form